Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lab Kowts

  • If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away,
    If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay;
  • Never spoil your man, let him spoil you;
  • Don’t fall for the “I’m not the loving type. . .” If a man loves you, there is nothing in this world that he wouldn’t do!
  • Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it eludes. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you, when you least expect it.
  • Love isn’t about becoming somebody else’s perfect person. It’s about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.
  • Never say I LOVE YOU if you don’t care, never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never say you will if you don’t plan to start. Never look in the eye when all you do is lie.
  • Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.
  • A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love only to find out in the end that it was never mean to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn’t worth it. If he isn’t worth it now, he’s not going to be worth it in a year or ten years from now. Let go!
  • The only things that life denies you are the things that you let pass by. Fight for the things you love and love the things that are worth fighting for!
  • You don’t have to be perfect to let somebody love you the way you wanted to be loved. Always remember that being simple is the most perfect way to make someone fall in love with YOU!
  • No one loses anyone because no one owns anyone. That’s the freedom of loving, having the most important thing in this world without owning them, knowing exactly when to hold on and when to let go. . .
  • LOVE and FRIENDSHIP met one day. Love asked “why do you exist?” Friendship answered, “to put a smile where you leave tears.” Then love asked again, “well, if that’s what you do now, how come there are still many people crying?” Friendship said, “it’s my fault, instead of doing my job, I sometimes end up doing yours.”
  • Sometimes you have to just forget the rules, follow your heart and see where it takes you . ..
  • The human philosophy:
    “Why do we always reject those who love us and love someone who doesn’t love us in the first place?”
    Answer: Unconsciously, we enjoy being HURT.
  • Your heart hides what you can’t say, but your eyes say what your heart tries to hide. It would hurt less to hear a sounding BYE than hear a STAY and see in the eyes that it was a LIE.
  • They say the sweetest word is I LOVE YOU and the hardest is GOODBYE . But what if you discovered that he doesn’t really love you? Would you choose the bitterness of goodbye or choose to hear the sweetest lie?
  • Do you know why it’s so hard to be in love after a broken heart? It’s because you no longer know how to make the next one special because you made the last one so special thinking he’s your last . . . :’(
  • Don’t be afraid to be loved more than you can return. Be afraid that you don’t give back the love that you can. Love needs not to be equal, to be fair, it only needs to be true.
  • Which is harder to do? Hope that the one you love can love you or try to love someone who loves you? Both hard, right? But the hardest is when you fall for the one who loves you just when the one you love is finally falling for you.
  • I’ve always wanted to be free, to fly away and never return, to soar up high till the height may never be seen. But then, somewhere beyond that want, I long to be owned, to be held and to have never been let go.
  • RULES OF LOVE:

    1. Never kiss when you’re not committed
    2. Never expect, just hope
    3. Never love a taken man
    4. Never fall for a friend
  • Don’t rush into falling in love for love never runs out. Even if they mock you coz you’re single, just tell them, “God is so busy writing the best love story for me.”
  • A friend once told me that if I don’t want to get hurt, I should listen to my mind, instead of my heart. And she was right, I never get HURT. But I was never HAPPY either.
  • Heart breaking isn’t always as loud as a bomb exploding . . . sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except YOU.
  • People change no matter how hard they try not. As you grow older, you mature and with each new level of maturity comes different ideas, different needs and wants. The person who was perfect for you at 20 could be the person you hate when you are 35. Find someone who will grow with you, change with you, laugh with you and cry with you. A person who feels in where you lack, a person whom you can feel in for when they are lacking. But what about the perfect person? He/she does not exist. There are no perfect people, only people who are perfect for each other.
  • When I was a little girl, I fell from a tree, but I managed to hold on to a branch. I was up there for a long time and waited. The silence, the pain in my arms, the blood pumping in my ears, then I fell. I couldn’t remember what happened when I hit the ground. All I could remember was the agony of holding and the wonderful feeling of letting go.
  • I could be a paper,
    You can write your feelings
    Scribble your anger
    Use me to absorb your tears
    But don’t throw me after use
    Coz when you feel cold
    I’ll burn myself just to warm you
  • If everyone turns you down
    You get hurt
    And you can’t help but cry
    Hold back, take it easy
    Listen to me, coz I’ll whisper
    “I’m willing to catch all the pain just to see you smile again.”


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique compared to other folks I have
read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book
mark this web site.